USSC BUHAY SUPER LOYALTY PROGRAM
A. ELIGIBILITY and ENROLLMENTBack to Promos
- All Panalo Card members are eligible to join the USSC Buhay Super loyalty Program.
- If not a Panalo Card member, customer must fill out the Panalo Card application form (available at any USSC service stores or USSC Super Service App) to be enrolled into the program. He will be immediately issued a Panalo Card ID number upon submission of the fully accomplished application form.
- The Panalo Card ID number must be used whenever transacting with any USSC service store. Transactions in USSC Super Service App will automatically use Panalo Card ID number registered in the app.
- Panalo Card members may have option to buy the new Super Panalo Card with QR Code feature and photo.
- By enrolling in the program, the customer agrees to receive SMS or email alerts about the program.
- Panalo Card members earn points when transacting in USSC Service Stores and USSC Super Service App.
- Number of points per transaction depends on where he/she transact and the product/service availed.Refer to Table 1 below.
- Panalo Card Members may also earn points based on their number of transactions. They will earn points once they meet the required number of transactions. Refer to Table 2 below.
- Points are non-transferrable to other Panalo Card members.
- Only the registered Panalo Card members with enough points can qualify to redeem an item.
- Panalo Card members can view their points accumulated in USSC Super Service App or inquire in any USSC Service Store.
- Panalo Card members will qualify to redeem the item when they reach the following points. Refer to Table 4 for the list of items.
- To redeem an item, Panalo Card member can go to any USSC Service Store or to their USSC Super Service app account.
- Panalo Card member will receive an SMS notification once successfully redeemed item in USSC Service Store or USSC Super Service App.
- The Panalo Card items will be posted in the USSC Service Stores as well as in the USSC official website and facebook page.
- Panalo Card members can redeem their items until June 9, 2021.
- For questions regarding the program, please call (02) 8928-8772.
- You may also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 05695 series of 2020